Also that same weeked was the 150th anniversary for Vicksburg Catholic Schools (St. Francis and St. Aloysius) so lots people were in town from literally ALL OVER THE WORLD. Nic and I went to the football game that Friday night (I was being presented for something and they definitely forgot my name- no worries though). I met lots of people that knew my grandfather, my mom, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc... Like I said... there were people there from all over and graduating classes from WAY before my time .
We dined at Rusty's Friday night with a group of friends--our FAVORITE place (we love some fried green tomatoes)! Then spent all Saturday and Sunday playing around with my cousins.
The Queen (a witch in warm ups?) and her bumble bee!
Every year my gma dresses up as a witch (although she really didn't want to get "into it" this year") and my gdad as a mummy and they would hand out candy on their front porch. This year lots of the kids were asking for the mummy and my mom had to explain that he was watchin from above=(
Costume pictures to follow.... BLOGGER IS MESSING UP!


No comments:
Post a Comment