Fall Festivities

 
A couple of weeks ago, I was in charge (with 1 other girl) of the food for a NICU Reunion @ UMMC. 3,200 invitations went out to all the babies that have been through the NICU over the past 4 years. Needless to say...I was VERY nervous we would run out of food, drinks, etc... but everything turned out PERFECT!!
 
The theme...Superheros!
 
 
 800 cupcakes... not fun to load in/out of a vehicle OR refrigerator... but they were at hit at the party=)


 
My wonderful partner, Jenny. Scooping goldfish w/ a laddle (who knew?!)


 
 







 
 

 We certainly planned a great party=)
 
WELLSFEST ART NIGHT 
 

 

 Wyatt Waters painting on site
 
Remi turns 6!! 
 



 New mustache toy...which he LOVES!

more treats!
 
Fall Dinner w/ our families

 


 
 Aunt Bug had happies for Aideyn and baby Pickett (as Aideyn calls him/her Sparky)



Dak Prescott in the house
 







 
 Happy Birthday to you....... Melinda!!!
 
 



 
And here we played "dress up"....
 
I introduce to y'all.... 2 MSU Pike Alumni=)




 
and this weekend... we'll be supporting our Dawgs with this fancy view!!
 

 


No comments: