Olivia joined us on Broadway... I had to snap a picture of her drinking water in a bar... rare sight!
Nic loves live music and beer
Friday night, we had dinner @ Eastland Cafe w/ Olivia, Robert (her hubs) and 2 other couples. Such a great time
Nic and I stayed @ The Hilton in Brentwood (not as lovely as the pictures online!!!). Saturday morning, we headed to downtown Franklin. We did brunch @ 55 South. It was highly recommended and certainly did not disappoint.
Loved the beautiful country ride to Franklin
55 South
Amazing Bloody Mary bar
We shopped around the downtown area..... lots of really neat shops, boutiques, antiques, etc. We spent 1/2 a day walking around Franklin. I am already talking about going back soon. GREAT TOWN!
Found this... loved it! (Didn't buy it)
My FAVORITE store downtown (but a tad priceyyyyy), The Iron Gate
French pieces galore!
I'm helping Nic pickout lighting for the house he's building... I liked these below but I think gold over rubbed bronze. No purchase.
Olivia used to work for an antique store in Franklin (that all the local country music stars shopped at) so of course Nic and I HAD to find the place.
Its called Antiques at the Factory. LOVEEEE IT. I've met the owners on 3 difference occasions and they are the nicest, BULLDOG fan people I've ever met.
Coffee table I LOVED!
HUGE cloche I loved
Lighting fixture that I'm still debating over
Pretty (expensive) chest
No big purchases. Had I not had Nic with me, I think I could have "enjoyed" the store more=)
Last but not least....I finally found the Gallery for Deann Herbert. I have seen her work all over Instagram and recently fell in love with a painting of angels at a store in Seaside FL. I love everything she paints. She is SUPER talented!
I got Nic's opinion on which piece he liked... and....we settled on a barn and a painting of angels.
Love her color scheme
Check her out!
Baby Shower party....
Doesn't Olivia look beautiful???
I loveeee Betty Billingsley (Olivia's mom) Always a fun time with her!




No comments:
Post a Comment