Birthdays

A couple weekends ago, two of my friends celebrated the big 3-0 and 3-1 and both of their husbands decided to do surprise parties ...I LOVE a surprise party.

Jennifer turned 31 on October 31st so it was her "Golden Birthday". Dan threw a surprise party @ The Wine House in Vicksburg. All of her family and close friends came. The wine, cake, appetizers & "31" cookies  were VERY tasty! Dan did a wonderful job, everyone had a blast!

My mom and "Thor" hanging out waiting on the wine house to open to deliver stuff.... we I had the wrong time. (only off about an hour & 1/2)
Cambells Bakery never disapoints
Courtney's fabulous cookies 
 Coach Ro & J








 The food was wonderful!








After the wine house, we all ventured down to The Biscuit Company.... such a fun night=)
 
 
Gina turns 30!!
Her husband (Joe) did a surprise party @ Table 100
We rushed back to Jackson Sunday to decorate and get ready for this party... you'll see a lot of the same decor (signage, picture frames, etc) that we used @ Jennifers, but I think it turned out beautifully! Who doesn't love gold!? ha.
 
Flowers for 6 tables, banners to hang, decor/pictures to put out, 24 ballons to pickup @ Party City, cake to pickup, etc.....all accomplished within 2 hours! #success
 






 
 
Callie Rose Collins
&
Sarah Catherine Collins
 
were born on Friday 11/1 @ 1:29 pm
 
 




Collins, family of 6!
 
Precious precious blessings and I'm HONORED to be their neighbor/aunt bug!
 

Now to THIS birthday girl...
 
Mistletoe Week (my favorite week of the year!)
 
Mistletoe decorations followed by the Gala w/ sweet Nic
 

 

 


I had to cross over the caution tape, climb a ladder and twist in REAL roses on those reindeers

 


 
Nic and I started my birthday celebration early @ The Mistletoe Gala   
 



 You can't see his eyes very clear here but he was checking someone (OTHER THAN HIS WIFE) out! With what the women were wearing at this event, I can't say I blame him...some VERY interesting outfits!

Saturday morning, Aideyn and I had pictures w/ Santa @ Mistletoe


Cupcake reward for not being a crying child (like most of them were!)

 Cute Cowboy Aideyn found a horse ballon that he couldnt live without


Birthday Dinner @ Our House Saturday night for my 31st and my gdaddy's 88th





Cheers to birthdays!

No comments: