Baby lets roll with it

Every year I look forward to the Jackson State Fair...not really for the rides because I dont care for those but the entertainment is always good and that greasy food is delish=)

Wednesday afternoon Nic called and told me he had 4 passes/tickets to the fair to see Easton Corbin. Music to my ears.  Nic's company does work for some of the vendors at the fair ...so we were VIP!!!! We rushed to the fair and brought along my friends Brittany and Emily.... we had 3rd row seats and took part in the "meet and greet" with Easton. As luck would have it, NO CAMERA for the meet and greet. We all left our purses in our seats with Nic while we went to get food and didn't realize the meet and greet was starting... picture or no picture... we got an autograph and touched his hand! Enough for me!!!!
He puts on such a good show. Very into his audience.
VIP!!!! I'll say this a lot in this post because we REALLY "ate it up"

FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Miss 103, Rick and Kim (PS-We recruited them to be apart of the Leukemia Gala!!!!!!)

He's looking at me=) (wishful thinking) 
Glazing into my eyes again!! 
You get the point, so cute!
The autograph!!! We only have 1 because we had to beg someone for a piece of paper since we were un-prepared~!

Easton put on a wonderful show. I would love to go to another!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ5sVKhynj0

No comments: