Spring.....

I've been an awful blogger lately-I just can't ever seem to find the time anymore. I'm traveling this week so sitting here in the hotel gets pretty boring..its either write a report, shop, workout or blog... I'll begin with the blog!

Hard to believe its already April-where has the time gone? My last update was about the patio and needless to say...we've gotten LOTS of use out of it so far. We've already utilized the patio space a few times since we finished it in February. When I'm in town during the week, Nic and I try to meet for lunch at home and we'll eat
outside on the patio-which has been fun since the weather has been so beautiful. Now that its spring and time for roses, the red maple and other beautiful plants to bloom, I'm going to enjoy it even more. I LOVE SPRING!

Life lately... 
Lauren Ann's couples' shower
                                            Couples Shower for Lauren Ann & Michael
                                                       Watching their DVD
     Vegetable rolls, chicken satay, southern caviar,hot spinach & artichoke dip, pork tenderloin, captain rodney's and mashed potato bar

         I finally got to meet and hold my precious baby cousin, Ellie
 
                         Brittany & Andrew's Wedding
Lauren Ann's St. Patty's Bachelorette Party
                                                   Molly started soccer
                                           My mom turned another year older


My aunt turned 50 and had a blowout birthday bash!


                                            6 of the 7 Derivaux Children

   Some exciting news....
  • Jennifer and Dan are expecting a little one-October to be exact=) They find out the sex in 3 weeks
  • Becca found out the sex of her baby, its a boy and they are naming him John Bailes-Due in June
  • My friend Kelly (from Arkansas) found out she's having a boy-Due in July 
That's all the blogging for now. Going to cruise Beach Blvd and do a little shopping while I'm out! 

    No comments: