I've broken by small digital camera and hate carrying the big Rebel everywhere so I've missed some great photo op's lately=(
Here are a few pics from Lauren Ann's beautiful wedding. The reception was at "The Knox House" in Kilmichael, MS.
Rehearsal Dinner @ "The Lodge" in French Camp
Some of the bridesmaids'
(FYI-the beautiful black dress that Lauren Ann is wearing (the back is lace-GORGEOUS!) is Valentino-her fiance' surprised her with it after she fell in love with it at a trunk show @ Ballin's-He called the next day and had them hold it for her...I THINK HE'S A KEEPER=)
Isn't she beautiful?! Her robe says "Mrs Cooper" -I gave her this for her b-day and it made my day to see her wear it on her WEDDING DAY!!!
One of the entrances to The Knox House
The beautiful Mr. & Mrs. Michael Cooper
This was the cake topper on Lauren Ann's cake. Definitely a "keep sake"-Wolfe birds that they made together at the Wolfe Studio..love it!
Mr. and Mrs. Lee Fairchilds
Nic and his parents






No comments:
Post a Comment