Last weekend my friend, Kelly Starnes, had her very first baby shower. The shower was in Osceloa, AR, which is a town about 1 hour North of Memphis. I knew it would mean the world to Kelly if I could make it so I was determined to be there! Luckily I planned some work in the Memphis area for Thursday & Friday - finished up early Friday and surprised Kelly early that afternoon! The shower was actually @ Kelly's house because it was most convenient for everyone and the 2 girls that were giving it lived in other parts of AR, so Kelly and I spent the majority of Friday evening cleaning and preparing for the shower. I don't even like cleaning my own house but doing it at her house wasn't so bad. We rearranged furniture, took down/hung pictures, put out fresh flowers, etc. Needless to say, we didn't get in bed until after 2 am and had to be up early Saturday to finish last minute details before the shower @ 2!
Kelly is having a baby boy, Gavin (Campbell or Beckham) Starnes, due July 4th.
Everything turned out wonderfully and Kelly got lots of wonderful gifts!
Cake-My favorite part=)
The precious diaper cake that Amy made.
Amy (Kelly's sister), Kelly & Mrs. Linda (her mom)
Some of her gifts
Baby Gavin got LOTS of cute outfits!
I'm soo excited for Kelly!!
While I was in Arkansas with Kelly, Nic and some of his friends took a guys weekend to the beach. They went Deep Sea Fishing & caught lots of red fish, black fin shark, jack crevall and spanish mackeral.






No comments:
Post a Comment