Holidays in the new house

I am absolutely in LOVE with the new pad. I just sit in the living room sometimes and stare at the walls day dreaming about all the fun memories we are going to make in the house...so weird, but its just so surreal. Kuddos to Nic, HE built a beautiful house!

I had my first "get together" yesterday. My sister did a Holiday open house/earring party and it FORCED ME to get all the boxes unpacked and things put away. I will admit....I stressed out a little  WHOLE LOT. I was in New Orleans last week and had a party in Vburg Saturday night--leaving me short on time BUT.. I got it done! The circles under my eyes are getting bigger and bigger but thankful for my concealer =)

I have a dirty santa ornament swap tonight along with bunco and a "going away" party for my sweet friend Brittany. She and her husband are moving to Houston TX the day after Christmas. She is certainly going to be missed BUT...I think we will all just have to plan some girl trips to TX=)

Pics to follow soon!


No comments: