Life Lately...

Life in pictures....

This year I was in charge of Ergon's Relay for Life Team... we were to choose a decade so we went as hippies. We had a blast tie dying the t shirts and getting the decor together for the tent but most importantly...we raised LOTS of money! We did a "hold up" on the Friday of Relay outside the corporate office and collected LOTS AND LOTS of money! Greatful for everyone that participated!












 
Kitchen garden complete! Nic is constantly adding things to it though!

 
Had a precious 5 year old come stay for the weekend...

 Ninja's eat donuts
 Looking out the window becuase we got EGGED! 
Hunting eggs in the kitchen garden...best I could do was a paper sack=)


 
 
Play date w/ his sweet friend, Wil Franklin
 
EASTER
 
 This cool kid ONLY wants Under Armour clothes so thats what he got=)


 He has figured out "cute clothes" from "cool clothes" and refuses to wear just about everything Heidi picks out ! (unless its Under Armour!?)




 Derivaux Clan
 Aideyn and his sweet cousin, Hampton
 
Tyler Andrew Wade was born!! 
Beautiful baby boy=) Take after his mommy!!
 
 Olivia and her daddy...she is craving attention!


 
I have spent the last several Sunday afternoons w/ my mom...fun fun..we are taking an upholstry class!
 






 
Doing double cording...quite interesting...
 
still a class or 2 to go!
 
 
Work trip...I have 2 facilities in AZ.... had to get some photos of the huge cactus'




 
Some of the guys I work with wanted to go see the Arizona Diamondbacks- they won at bottom of 9th inning! Great game!
 
 
 Come home to all of this beautifulness...thanks to my sweet husband!
 





 
These flowers make me so so happy... and of course good drinks=)
 
Mint fresh from the garden!
 
Until next time...
 

No comments: