My cousins, Carter & Wailes recently graduated from high school and Caroline graduated from Milsaps (now headed to Ole Miss for grad school) So exciting but also a bit sad to me ...I literally raised all 3 of these kids ...fixed their bottles, changed diapers, etc... fast foward years later they moved to Vicksburg and I was their summer babysitter (everyone thought I was their big sister and I loved it!!). Best job I ever had=) Donuts for breakfast, afternoon laying out @ the country club, backyard baseball, golf, wal mart trips to people watch, lemonade stands, long walks down Drummond and Washington St, sneaking candy/drinks into the movies....oh we just had so so much fun. They called me "jelly" (short for jellyfish?!) and I called them Wailesy, Car Car and K-line. We had so much fun together and managed to make the front page of the local newspaper, 3 times!!!!!
A couple of weeks ago, we hosted a backyard bbq, Ole Miss themed party to celebrate the boys & Caroline going off to Ole Miss...
Good luck to all these boys headed off to Ole Miss!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment