True HOPE changes the way you live

We heard from the embryologist on Sunday. We have 3 embryo that matured and grew to blastocyst. How did we go from 15 eggs retrieved to 3 embryo ? I've asked myself the same thing. We want quality and they have assured me that's what we have. These little embryo have been graded as "perfect" so I am certainly happy about that. Now we wait 2-3 weeks for the biopsy results to come back. Of course I hope and pray that God will be merciful and we find out in 3 weeks that those 3 embryo are PERFECTLY HEALTHY and ready for transfer. 

A friend of mine sent me this yesterday and her timing couldn't have been better. It's about Hope.



What is biblical hope? It is a confident expectation of a guaranteed result that changes the way you live. It is confident because it is based on the awesome power, love, faithfulness, grace, patience and wisdom of God.

Hope is also an expectation of a guaranteed result. It is being sure that God will do all that he has planned and promised to do.

True hope changes the way you live. When you have hope that is guaranteed, you live with confidence and courage that you would otherwise not have.
 
 
 
My mom gave me this coffee cup back at Christmas (which was about 1 month after our 2nd failed IVF transfer) I love it and I pretty much wash it daily (now that I'm back drinking decaf coffee, yay!)
 
This morning as I'm running to catch a flight, I hear someone yell my name..... I turn around and there she is.. my sweet friend, Marilyn Witt. I met Marilyn about 5 years ago. She was shopping around my furniture booth and since I happen to be there she asked me questions about a piece I had- next thing I know, I'm decorating her house and enjoying evenings with she and her husband, Bill.  
 
We keep in touch and regularly do lunch together. She is one of a kind and such a dear friend. She recently lost her husband and is navigating life without him for the first time. I've watched my momma go through this and continue to watch her struggle to find her way sometimes. The pain never gets easier, but God gives strength when its needed and you just learn how to deal with it a little better.
 
 
Whatever the challenge. God doesn't expect us to handle it. He wants us to hand it over to HIM. He doesn't want us to rally more of our own strength but rely solely on HIS strength. God WILL give us more than we can handle. But he says we can hand it over to Him. He promises he always has good in mind. We must chose to hand it over to HIM. All the things we don't understand. All the things that are so overwhelming. Declare HIS goodness over the situation and BELIEVE he is working on all things for your good and HIS glory.
 
On my flight this morning, I finished reading "Make Your Bed" by Admiral William H McRaven. Its a must read. It talks about little things that can change your life. Something that really stuck out to me was "hope is the most powerful force in the universe. With hope you can inspire nations to greatness" How powerful?! I loved this.
 
Also he said "We will all find ourselves neck keep in mud someday. That is the time to sing loudly, to smile broadly, to lift up those around you and give them hope that tomorrow will be a better day"
 
 
I had a facility manager one time that had just lost her husband to cancer, her sister was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer, her mom had alzheimers, her dad had just been diagnosed with cancer (her parents live in California and she in GA so she couldn't be there with them) , her niece had just been sent to prison and her son's wife walked in and asked for a divorce. She was dealing with SIX different BIG things. She asked me how my mom was doing (my dad just passed) and wanted to know how I was doing. I looked at her with such surprise and asked how she could possible ask how anyone else was doing when she is literally drowning in pain? Her response "you know if we all threw our troubles in a bowl, we would race to get ours back." Its so true.
 
Life is full of difficult times. But someone out there always has it worse than you do. God wont give you more than you can handle. If you fill your days with pity and sorrowful for the way you have it then life will be long and hard.
 
Life is what you make of it and you can make it great.
 
 
I am in Newell, WV for the night. There is NOTHING to do here but I found a local park and think I'm about to go for a walk.
 
Please keep the prayers coming. Pray specifically for those 3 embryos. Pray for good test results. And also please pray for my patience.
 
XOXO

No comments: