Egg Bowl 2009


Every since the Egg Bowl was changed to the Saturday after Thanksgiving(rather than Thanksgiving Day), I've put out extra effort to attend, especially if its in Starkville! This year was our (Nic and I) first game to go to as a married couple=) Korny but it was fun -we hadn't seen most our friends since the wedding so it was great to catch up and cheer on the Bulldogs together!!

I told Nic not to worry with buying me a ticket because I just KNEW we were going to loose, little to my surprise, we ended up winning!! YAY!


We tailgated with Alecia and Eric (sister-in-law and brother-in-law) -and let me add...BIGGGG Ole Miss Fans... It was an excellent game and everyone was a good sport though.


Our first MSU game as Mr. and Mrs=)


My cute little nephew, Tyler. (a younger version of Nic)








No comments: