While I was walking around the property, I saw the "beware of dog" sign"-so when the owner arrived-I asked him about this dog and he assured me that the "dog" they had "wouldn't hurt nobody". He took me to the back of the facility and started yelling, "here, Billy Billy Billy" In my 4 years of doing this-I've NEVER come across a place quite like this one. We heard something banging around and when I looked up, there was a billy goat standing on the top of a metal storage building staring at me.
This animal is more like a cat than a dog. He jumped from the metal building to the hood of a pickup truck and then jumped onto the back of this wrecker truck.I've never seen anything like it. I was laughing so hard and the guy just kept yelling "here, Billy Billy Billy"
I've got to write this report today and I'm a stunned on how to explain this yard dog. I HATE to recommend they get rid of him (like we would have to recommend if it were a dog) He was just soo soo cute and I doubt he'd hurt anyone. Ah....what to do, what to do?!?!
Happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment