I figured I'd give this a try this week..
{one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Oh wow-this is hard... I go to a lot of weddings so actually remembering how many i've been it might be tough...I'd say between 5-7?! I've been a maid of honor once!
{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
When I'm at home, Nic and I watch the 10:00 news together, say our "love you's" and off to sleep we go. We both falls asleep very quickly so we usually dont talk too much at this point!
When I'm in a hotel (like this week)..the last thing I do is shoot Nic a text, cut my TV on mute and hit the sack! I like the lighting from the TV so I leave it on but when I'm at home-we NEVER do that?! Guess its a security thing?
{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Paris!!
Nic and I were supposed to be going this Fall but it was either 1 big vaca or a few smaller-I opted for the few smaller--- we both need the time off=) We'll get to Paris one day, hopefully!
{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Walking Remi or cooking out (I guess that's considered an outdoor activity?)
{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
As weird as this is...I wanted to own a daycare?! I went to Colonial Day School when I was little and ended up working there some in the summers, babysat a lot, etc. I adored Mrs. Rogers, my teacher/owner of Colonial and wanted to be JUST like her. Needless to say... I definitely don't have the patience to run a day care. To all you teachers-Y'ALL ARE AMAZING--very few could do what you do!! six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
a HUGE kitchen!!! When we bought our house we talked about the things we wanted--big kitchen, dining room, big closets, etc--somehow we got caught up in the other "extras" and forgot about the kitchen!
Secondly, I want a separate den/sitting room. Nic and I have different taste in TV. I need my own little sitting room to watch my shows and/or entertain with my friends.
Lastly-I want a HUGEEEE yard-front, side and back yard. Nic loves being outside and he's always changing stuff up-the bigger the yard, the more he could play=the happier he'd be and the more "me time" i'll get!
{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
Newks-I'm in Tupelo and there are very few places that I'll dine by myself!
{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
If we are home, we are usually on the patio cooking out.
{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
Hm....I can't really remember, I believe its around $40, maybe?{ten} what do you do to relax?
Usually I'll have a few drinks and sit on the back patio w/ a magazine, laptop or nothing at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment