Handworks


My sister, Heidi, started making earrings (sometime last year) just for fun but it quickly turned into more than just a "fun hobby"..she now sells them in 3 stores, working on possibly 5. Very exciting but I'm sure its a bit overwhelming at the same time...she never intended to profit from these=)

Where do I come in? I guess I do the marketing for her =) Walking advertisement is more like it. I also help her make them from time to time. There really isn't one "style" she makes...they are glitzy, hand-wired & funky. Here are a few of my favorites..








 These earrings are VERY affordable and currently can be found at Willingham's, The Cricket Box & Pear Orchard Tan & Salon.

2 comments:

Laura Beth said...

Love Heidi's jewelry!! Btw Kelly, after checking out your blog, I think any parties I have in the future I want you to plan. Everything always looks fabulous!

Kelly said...

Thanks LB!!!