Mattie & Molly Hit Dallas

Whoa... I'm overdue!

A few weekends ago, my mom, Diane (her sister), Mattie, Molly and myself took a girls trip to Dallas. We have been saying that we wanted to take a girls trip for awhile so we finally made it happen. My cousin's baby, Ellie, (who lives in Dallas) was being baptized on Sunday so we decided this was the perfect opportunity! My moms sister, Mary, flew in from Houston and Jane (the other sister) met us in Dallas. Its rare that all 4 sisters are together, other than Holidays, so we had a ball to say the least.


Mattie & Molly come from a family of 5 kids and its been almost a year since they lost their mom so you can imagine how wonderful it was for just the two of them to get away and have a "girls weekend' in the Galleria w/ their FAVORITE cousin and 4 wonderful aunts =)

We stayed @ The Westin (in the Galleria) so when we got tired of shopping (which I learned very quickly that a 9 and 10 yr old can't hang like the rest of us!!) , we'd head to the room for a quick break, then shop some more! Very very convenient. The girls got lots of cute things and I stocked my Fall wardrobe as well.

Here are some pics of our fun trip....
 Arriving in Dallas
About to explore the Galleria
Mary, Diane, Mom, Jane and Baby Ellie!
Heading to dinner
 I like to think I'm their favorite cousin=)
 Mattie enjoying her first Margarita! (virgin, of course)
Dinner at Grande Lux
Diane & Mattie
 Brunch @ Jordan's house after the baptism

That's all!~ The rest of my pictures are on my phone and I've yet to figure out how to transfer them to the computer!







No comments: