The most amazing thing happened to my sister this morning. If you "believe,"then this will most likely touch you the way it did us...I have tears in my eyes, happy tears.
Heidi was walking the dogs outside and as she came into the kitchen, she noticed a light shining from the refrigerator. She said she walked up to see what it was and this is what she saw...
What you see here is a turkey magnet/pin on a picture of my mom and mymother (Grandmother Jane). Heidi said she's had this magnet/pin on for years. (she received it from a customer at Cedar Grove 4 yrs ago). She said to turn the lights on, there is a "off/on" switch on the back....and then she explained that she is the ONLY one at her house and she did not turn this on (and hasn't in 4 years!!). She said she's surprised it even still worked.
So...call it what you want but I believe its a "sign"...its a "sign" that mymother is watching over us and possibly a little closer on my mom today. I love this and I know my mom will be so delighted when Heidi tells her too.
Happy Day to y'all!

1 comment:
Love this!! So sweet :)
Post a Comment