Not my baby

My mom and I have both been asked recently on SEVERAL different occasions about how I was doing and how I enjoyed parenthood. WTH? I don't have a human baby...just a furry one, Remi! One of my moms bunco friends wrote on my moms facebook page (yes, she has one and has NO clue how to use it sometimes) "You're going to be a grandma!!!"  Hello....that's how stuff gets started!

Anyways.... at first I thought it was funny but after like the 3rd person I started to wonder WHERE this was coming from. One lady told me at a wedding she had seen pictures on my facebook page. Ohhhhh....now I get it!

If you have seen any of these precious faces on my facebook, let me clear it up... THEY ARE DEAR TO ME BUT THEY ARE NOT MINE! =)
Olivia Wade
Prissy Presley Carr
 Bailess Stewart
 Jackson Ratliff
Seth Cannon 
 Beckum Starnes
 Caleb Jones
Mason Downey
Ellie Yerger
Kate Vollor
John Grady Klein

These are all pictures of my friends babies that I have on my phone. Guess I should start adding captions when I do a mobile upload!

Loveee each of you and wish I could see all of you more=(

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

O girl!! I know how you feel. I was in Old Navy one day and a random lady (I don't really even know) was in line behind me and was like "How is that precious baby of yours doing??" Ummmm.... If I had a baby, I might could answer that..