This is how excited he was when I told him we were going to take pictures at a choo choo track!!
And now....some of the fabulous picture she took. For more pictures and/or contact info, visit her facebook page here. All photos are property of Becca Stewart Photography.
Aideyn loved watching Bailess run around.
Precious Bailess
Worn out Aideyn
Aideyn fell asleep before we hit the highway leaving dinner (with Ben in his arms, of course)
Well...we got home and I carried him in, all nice and quite, then Remi licked his feet, waking the poor baby up... so.... off for yogurt @ 9pm! We both fell asleep on the couch watching Berenstain Bears (thank you Heidi for sending that!!!) when we got home and he held my hand in his sleep all night=)
Well...we got home and I carried him in, all nice and quite, then Remi licked his feet, waking the poor baby up... so.... off for yogurt @ 9pm! We both fell asleep on the couch watching Berenstain Bears (thank you Heidi for sending that!!!) when we got home and he held my hand in his sleep all night=)
Cinnamon rolls for breakfast
Then we rode up the street (Heidi's tricycle when she was little....that he LOVES!)
He sure is fun=)
The kid loves bubblebaths more than me!
I had to run into Ulta Saturday morning and I turned around because I heard Aideyn screaming "Bug, Bug....." I asked what was wrong and he said "da man has two faces"...I laughed and then he said...."look at his big boots"....He walked around this paper cut-out for 5 mins looking him up and down. Love sweet innocent children!
Off to the zoo to ride the choo choo
He likes making faces and doing robot moves? Have no clue where this comes from because he really doesn't watch tv!
Waiting on our turn.....this child is fascinated by trains
He had to check everything out
We HAD to sit in the middle where the carts hooked up to each other
Of course we sat in all the seats because all we did were buy MULTIPLE train tickets!!
Everytime we went under the tunnel thing, I would scream and say I was scared and of course Aideyn got a kick out of that so he would laugh=)
It was SO hot.
Back in the AC....we had a ball!
We ended our day with yogurt!
My dad came to pickup Aideyn and so I gave him the tour of the house..the got a lot done Thursday and Friday. Windows/Doors and HVAC is supposed to go in this week!
Aideyn checking out the patio
and master bedroom
Screaming out the windo "come see my house!!" (to my dad)
View of living room
He loved the stairs but my dad didn't love him on them
I hated to let this little guy go home....I had so much fun playing with him!!!
Nic and I went to the Top of the Hops beer festival Saturday afternoon. I. LOVED. IT! I tried so many beers that I typically wouldn't drink AND... got to hang out with some pretty fun friends=)
And today (Sunday) I got to celebrate sweet
Kate Douglas' 1st birthday
Precious Kate Douglas loved the attention!
Abbey has been practicing singing "Happy Birthday" for weeks now and was so excited to finally sing to "baby"
Abbey helped Kate Douglas with her smash cake!
Wardrobe change!
Abbey is such a sweet big sister
Abbey wanted a kiss from the birthday girl...
So she chased her down to get one!
Had a wonderful weekend and looking forward to a wonderful week!




























No comments:
Post a Comment