Oh happy day

Just a few things that make me HAPPY..(in no paticular order)
1.) My sweet pup-Remi. He can cheer me up (seriously) with his cute little face ANYDAY!
2.) My loving, PATIENT, hard working, romantic husband (he is full of adjectives) Thank you God for putting him in my life=)
3.)  My job-I absolutely love what I do and I'm thankful to be where I am. The traveling part is fun too....I see towns all over and get to do lots of shopping and eating....which brings me to #4
4.) Food....I'm no food critic (like Nic) but I love good food. However, I would rather eat than cook...Nic is the chef. (another adjective)
5.) Family- I'm so fortunate to have such a big, close family and I love spending time with each and every one of them (my parents, Heidi Ho, grandparents, aunts/uncles, cousins, in-laws, etc)
6.) Friends-I try not to ever loose touch with people --although the distance and busy work schedules make that difficult....none the less...I love all of my friends and I would do anything in the world for them. I tend to be a people pleaser at times (that annoys me)....on the same token..I am very honest and blunt (I think i'm turning into my grandmother----speaking before thinking...ah) with my friends and I believe that is what has kept our relationships going!!
7.) God- (again, no particular order here) he has done SOO much for me, my family, friends, etc. Everything is possible through HIM! As most of you know, I have a VERY long prayer list. I pray for people that I dont even know but the way I look at it, the more prayers that go up, the better. I sure hope people pray for me, PRAY FOR ME, PLEASE?!  



















                               

No comments: