Sweet Caroline...

Where it began, I can't begin to know when But then I know it's growing strong
Oh, wasn't the spring, whooo
And spring became the summer
Who'd believe you'd come along
 
I absolutely LOVE this song as I'm sure most of you do. This is a classic. I have a cousin Caroline. When she was little, I would sing this to her and she HATEDDDDD it. She would beg me to "shut up." I thought it was the song she hated but now that I think back on it...it was most likely my singing. Oops...I still love it and its definitely a song you get carried away with. (well I do anyways)
 
Anyways...this post isn't even about Caroline, although I will be posting about her soon. she is about to graduate High School....where did the years go? Ah...I was there when she was born...CRAZY!
 
This post is all about my "Rem Dog." My mom thinks its dumb that I call him that (his name is Remington) but he comes to that and its shorter than saying his full name. I talk to Remi more than I talk to anyone, literally. I got him Christmas 08 and he has been my cuddle partner every since. I talk to him like a human. I actually see more of him than I do my own husband. (thats sad) 
 
I love this dog more than I EVER thought I would love an animal. I was raised with dogs but never have I EVER had a pup like this. Remi seems to honestly understand me. Now dont get me wrong, he isn't trained to fetch and do tricks but between me and him...he understands what I say. (he just doesn't always act on it) I used to think it was dumb that Paris Hilton took Tinkerbell EVERYWHERE she went
 
I hate to be partial but damn this dog isn't even cute, please say you agree?!

like mother, like daughter!
Anyways...back to my love for Remi...he holds my heart for sure. Nic actually gets jealous of him. When I walk in the door, the first one I call and look for is.....you guessed it...REMI! I'm not sure how it feels to love a human child because I dont have one but this is my child for now and I would do ANYTHING in this world for him.

Remi LOVES to go riding. He doens't like Nic's truck for some reason but when I open the door to my car, he jumps right in. He likes to sit on the back seat and put his 2 front paws on the middle console. Lately he has discovered the sun roof. He used to hang out the side window (until I put a stop to that because he has fallen out TWICE while I was driving...scaring the HELLLLLLLLL out of me)


His daddy loves him.
Just like a human... loves the TV!
We have matching scarves

Look at that face.
This dog is going to help me live a long life (of happiness and health) I rush home everyday to make a 3 mile walk with him.I usually dont feel like it after a long day in the office but I get home and he runs to that front door and sits patiently. If I take too long changing, he brings his leash to me or jumps all over the table where I keep it. (seriously...smart dog)  so I put on the kicks and head out. I've been told that little active body needs to be walked 30-45 mins everyday (mine too I guess)

I completely understand how parents are obsessed with their children and think they do no wrong. I"m the same way. Remi can jump on me (bruising and scratching the hell out of my legs) or dig up a plant in the yard but his little cute face keeps him from being disciplined. Thats dumb, my husband agrees but I just can't help it. He is so cute and means well.

Have I mentioned Remi is a 50lb dog? Imagine sleeping with him PLUS a husband.

Enough for now... Rem Dog is asleep under my chair so it must be after our bedtime!

Download Sweet Caroline if you dont have it and ........GET A DOG! (Springer Spaniel to be exact)

No comments: