rain, rain, pour for DAYS!

Most people hate when it rains  (because they can't get outdoors and do stuff). Me on the other hand... I'm not really minding THIS rain. Yes I usually mind it because I can't walk Remi and I have to bath him 1,000 times but......right now my plants need it and I just need it! I'm kinda wishing it will rain  ALL day tomorrow. When it rains, Nic can't work and when Nic can't work, he gets bored..... we shop, get stuff done around the house, go out to eat, etc. Makes for a fun day for me=)
Check out that flooding. That happened last year sometime...scary,huh? I was on the news for that right there....TWICE! Autographs later!

On another note...tomorrow evening Nic and I actually have something planned. We are going to a little crawfish bday "get together" for my great friend, Brittany! I hope the rain stops for her sake but rain or shine.....we shouldn't let it stop us from eating the crawfish, right?

Mr. and Mrs. Davis
This is the birthday girl, Brittany Davis!

Nic wants a good dinner tonight (yay for me) so I've gotta run.....we're going to Nick's-going to be delish!!

No comments: