Whistler, BC Canada

I've been home sick with strep throat today so I'm SUPER bored...2 post in 1 day, go me!

I've slowly started packing for our upcoming "Anniversary trip." Nic and I are going to Whistler in 1 week. I. AM. STOKED. Honestly, I don't care for the cold and here we are leaving the cold to go somewhere colder...this shall be fun. I'm mostly looking forward to hot chocolate and smores=)

We fly into Vancouver on Sunday, spend the day and night there. Monday morning we get picked up and will be in Whistler before lunch! Nic has been up around the Vancouver area before and talks about how beautiful the scenery is so I'm going to have my camera in hand during our 3 hour ride=)

Vancouver


Vancouver

We are staying at the Four Seasons and literally all I know about this place is that they have hot chocolate and warm cookies waiting on you each evening. I'm thinking 10-15 lb gain on this trip. Going to be dressed like a marshmellow anyways!



 Four Seasons in Whistler

I found this article about the top 10 great mountain towns, Whistler is #5. Yes, I plan to take 3,000 pictures. Post to follow!

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/10-great-mountain-towns-070000608.html

No comments: