Anyone heard of Body by Visalus? I first heard about it about a year ago via facebook. A girl I knew back in college was doing it and lost TONS of weight. Like 50 + lbs. Of course, I was stalking her pictures and wondered HOW the heck she did it...then I realized she was a distributor for Body by Vi. Also I've seen a BMW around Jackson w/ "bodybyvi" on the license plate. I wondered why the hell someone would put that on the license plate UNTIL I figured it out....THEY WON IT!
If you become a distributor you can win a BMW, money, trips, etc. Nice!! Both of the Thornton Twins (Migi's Boutique in Jackson), Ginger and Misti AND their husbands are big distributors of Body by Vi. They have won the BMW, $25,000, get monthly checks, etc and not to mention they ALL have PERFECT bodies! They even give their kids a shake a day. If you'll feed it to your kid-it must have benefits!
Anyways....this stuff is spreading like wildfire in the Jackson-Metro area. Doctors and others in the medical field are recommending it and the product sells itself. I've been invited to a couple of "Body by Vi" tasting parties.....a couple of weeks ago I finally got the opportunity to go. Oh my gosh.....the stuff is AMAZING!! My favorite is the mocha one-TASTE JUST LIKE like a Starbucks Mocha Latte but 1/2 the calories! There are 100's of flavors...and they all taste AMAZING!! Most protein shakes and stuff have that funny taste-NOT THIS. I'm going to host a tasting party and I know my mom is going to do one in Vicksburg-if anyone is interested-COME! If nothing else-just come and taste the stuff, you'll be amazed, seriously.
If you want to get in better shape or even just start living a better life-style-this is a product for you!! Nic and I started it this past week. Most people who are trying to loose a good bit of weight are doing it for breakfast and a shake for lunch. We, however, are just doing it for breakfast because that is whats easiest for us. Just 1 shake a day gives you all the nutrients/vitamins you need. I literally look forward to having my shake for breakfast- its like waking up and drinking a mocha latte-LOVE it! My mom even just ordered this product. She also is going to do the shake for breakfast.
I have NEVER done the protein shakes or liquid diet things and was VERY hesitant when I heard about this stuff. However, I did my research-listened to speeches about it and I'M SOLD! This product sells itself.
To match the same nutritional value found in 1 shake, you'd have to eat...
-over 1 dozen eggs (vitamin D and protein)
-1.5 cups of broccoli (vitamin E)
-5 peaches (vitamin A)
-2 chicken breast (vitamin B)
-1.5 cups of frozen yogurt (calcium)
-1.5 cups of bran flakes (magnesium)
-18 oz of tomato juice (vitamin B6)
-5 oz of cheddar cheese (zinc)
-3 cups of lima beans (niacin)
-15 slices of whole wheat bread (pantothenic acid)
-20 spears of asparagus (riboflavin)
-2 cups of mushrooms (copper)
-30 whole apples (chromium)
-10 stalks of celery (manganese)
-3 tomatoes (molybdenum)
-3 pineapples (digestive enzymes)
-30 prunes (fiber)
All of this would be over 8,662 calories and cost over $100.34!
OR...
You could get ALL of that nutrition in 1 DELICIOUS shake for less than $2 and less than 300 calories.
Check out my website to find out more and watch videos.
http://kellyhmeeks.bodybyvi.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment