Last Wednesday night a few of us got together and celebrated with
birthday girl Brittany...
Delicious cupcake from Campbells Bakery (FYI- we realized Gigi's is better!!)
We all had such a great time celebrating @ Keifers with you B!!
My precious lunch date last week....Ellie Yerger! This little girl is going to be moving right around the corner from me and I AM THRILLED!!!
While I've been enjoying dinners with friends, supper club, bunco, etc....sweet Nic has been working his little heart out on our site plan.
Site plan complete!
We are waiting to get our revised house plans back from the architect (supposedly today by 2:00...fingers crossed!) Hoping to break ground within 2 weeks!!! Can't wait!
Saturday was such a beautiful day so Remi and I gave the dog park another visit....
Remi Phelps would not get out of the water, he LOVES swimming!
My happy dog=)
Did some shopping with my mom, sister and Aideyn
Mom had luck @ Southern Breeze Gallery
So...we continued to do a little shopping and playing around Renaissance
He loved the water.
Ben (the bear) goes EVERYWHERE with Aideyn. He sits by the tub, sits at the breakfast table, tries on clothes, swings and occasionally "talks".
Aideyn loves outdoor/yard toys so he found a plastic weed-eater he just had to have....we edged EVERYTHING @ Renaissance.
After all this fun, I got to have lunch with the precious girls @ Corner Bakery
Julie, Presley, Olivia & Anna
After lunch we were off to Winner's Circle Park.....
Sweet Olivia taking a quick afternoon nap
Presley LOVED the slide!
And she also loved "tel-ee's" (kelly) sunglasses
Beautiful Olivia is awake and ready to play!
Women at the park kept pointing at her stroller and saying "look at that beautiful baby smiling..." She was so happy to be watching the big kids play.
Julie & Presley
Presley loves Olivia.
Anna & Olivia
Loved spending the day with this precious little girls and of course its always fun seeing their mommas too!
Saturday night Nic and I had a crawfish boil @ Sarah & Scotts
WONDERFUL entertainment by Clayton Koestler
Sarah, Mallory, Lindsey and myself enjoying drinks listening to amazing music
All you can eat Crawfish....delish!
I had another visitor Sunday.....Heidi and Rob ran errands so I got to babysit/play with Aideyn
He cooked for me
Served me through the "drive-thru" window
And even delivered it to me while I laid out=)
(BTW-yes there is a playhouse in our backyard!!)
AND,..
a swingset
Aideyn LOVED the slide
and bubbles too=)
Enjoyed my weekend playing with all these little ones!
Ended April with a fun supper club last night. The theme was "Favorite Pinterst Recipes"
Brooke, Jessica, Bridgett & Kelsey
Emily, Kristina, Stacey & Chas
Beth & Hannah
LOTS of good recipes I'll be trying!!
Happy May 1st to everyone. Excited for a new month and praying we break ground on the new house!





























































No comments:
Post a Comment