Since one birthday was in Vicksburg (Julie's little girl), I had a special guest go with me to the party.
I sure loved having him with me. I think I was one of the very few people at the party that didn't have a child so...Aideyn was mine for the day=) He loved it and of course I did as well!
Aideyn stayed with me @ my parents Friday night so we could get up bright and early for the bday party. At 3 am I woke up to this precious 3 yr old staring at me...... (I should have pretended I was still asleep) so we got up, drank juice, read books, told stories, etc. An hour later, we finally got some more shut eye. Saturday morning came quick...we got up @ 6 am...went to Shipley's for donuts and choc choc (chocolate milk)- ate breakfast on the front steps since everyone was still sound asleep then played in the bathtub (making Mohawks and splashing water ALL over the place)
Someone insisted on helping me do my hair...
And he wanted to try these too....
Since we were obviously the only ones up so early on a Saturday morning-we decided to get our party clothes on and go to the river front in search for the choo choo.
With no train in sight, we decided to play for a bit..
We had fun playing but the heat got the best of us.
on to the bdays...
on to the bdays...
Presley turns 2!
Alice and Wonderland Tea party
A picture from Presley's 1st bday
Loved all the bright colors!
The birthday girl, Presley Rae Carr!
Her precious outfit was handmade and delivered right before the party...a bit stressful but worth the wait!!
Love that little ruffle booty!
It was a pretty hot, tents were a must!
Bubbles for all the kids!
Aideyn and Presley checking each other out!
Beautiful table scape!
All the kids loved these!
Beautiful flowers were everywhere!
Aideyn attempts to sit at the "girls table"
Bday girl and "The Mad Hatter"
All the kids love Brandon!
Pretty girls...
Olivia, Anna, Madelyn & Katie
The birthday girl!
Drink me!
Baby Kate
Baby Jane
Holly w/ Kate & Luke
My precious party date!
Beautiful Olivia, always dressed to the nines!
Presley loved her wagon from Lauren=)
And I hope she loved the precious tea dress as much as I did=)
We had a ball!
Bailess turns ONE
After the bday in Vicksburg, I hightailed it to Jackson to celebrate with this little guy..
I didn't want to piss off the photographer so I didn't get as many pics as I would have liked=(
The party theme was blue whales and lots of blue whales their were!!Delicious whale cookies
Tissue poms always make cute decor! Loved the colors!
Precious Kate
Party hats for everyone!!
12 month bday banner
52 week birthday banner (only Becca!)
Precious Ellie w/ her "g" (Grandmother Jane)
Birthday boy Bailess, his momma and gma
Kate loved the balls!
Sisters! Shannon, Joey & Baby Reese
Olivia is always a happy baby!
Ellie found a friend boy!
Knox and Ellie
Precious table and chairs Bailess got
Party favors
Sweet baby Ellis
The parties were both a success!!! Loved seeing all my friends and the babies!!
























































No comments:
Post a Comment