TGIF!

FRIDAY, I have been un-patiently waiting on you!!!
 
Lunch today with friends, crawfish party tonight, shopping & lunch tomorrow with girlfriends, antique auction tomorrow night and brunch with my awesome mother Sunday. 
 
 
Last week I got to visit with my two little friends, Bailess and Ellie.
Bailess is still crawling but attempting to walk (and will be, very soon)
It was hard to get him still so I could snap a picture
And there he goes out the front door.....chasing Ellie=)
Ellie loves her rain boots
I think she likes posing for the camera=)

Friday I picked up this little guy..
He likes to sing his own version of songs
We went for yogurt, only to find out....he preferred his animal crackers so I enjoyed BOTH yogurts!

We shot EVERYTHING in the parking lot- I wouldn't let him take the gun in stores, people might freak.

We played "restaurant"-he served me through the playhouse drive-thru window



Sweet Aideyn saying "cheeeeeeeeese"
And we learned how to climb up the slide backwards so....we did it 1000000 times
 
Making a LITTLE progress with the house, I suppose. Plans came in and I'm pretty happy with them. Other than minor changes, we're ready to go!

So then...we found out last week that the people behind our lot have built their fence 15 ft over on our property. Doesn't sound like a big deal, right? WELL.. IT IS. 15 ft X's the width of our lot=my land, get off. 
So.... the developer is "working" on that. 
In the mean time...Nic had to go back out and re-measure himself.

Here's the lot, 100 Indian Creek Blvd
This is looking at it from the front yard
This would be looking at it from the back of the yard. 


Had to have a "sold" picture=)
Sooo excited....just ready to see dirt, wood and materials on this thing. 

No comments: