Loving on sweet Bailess
Holly feeding Luke while Kate watches her food hit the ground.
Kate had to be naked while she ate!
Anna & Olivia
Kate enjoying her meat balls
Olivia w/ auntie Alicia
Precious baby Luke
Bailess enjoyed letting a cracker disolve in his mouth
Alicia and baby Luke
Beautiful Olivia
Bailess finally holding his own bottle!
Auntie Alicia & Bailess
Olivia trying out new treats
She loved them
Precious Kate
Always such a happy girl
Bailess and his mommy, Becca
Holly chasing Kate around Corner Bakery
Outfit change!
Aren't the precious?
Olivia, Bailess and Kate
And then Saturday I got to play with another precious little one...Miss Presley. We shopped and played all afternoon, dispite the nasty weather.
Presley performed for me in the backseat while her mom ran into a store.
I recieved an email this morning that Presley talked about "lell-lee" all day yesterday....I love it!!!
And onto Sunday...
Although I'm not a mother, I still love celebrating Mothers Day=) We used to go to "Queen Jane's" (grandmother Derivaux) and have a big lunch with lots of wine, beer and delicious deserts. This year was actually the first Mother's Day without the Queen so I certainly didn't want to miss being with my mom to celebrate.
Sunday morning my mom and I went to church and then came home to a delicious meal prepared by Nic and my dad. We invited my Haden grandparents over and Sally (Queen's sister) for a wonderful feast.
Heidi, Rob and Aideyn joined us too. Aideyn calls my Haden grandparents gmomma and gdaddy-with his little lisp-SO cute. He sat next to gdaddy and Heidi, like a big boy, cut his own meat (my mom taught him this!) fed himself and practiced his "table manners"(napkin in the lap, feet NOT on the chair, chewing with mouth closed, etc....learning process for sure!! ha)
After lunch, he ran straight outside. He loves riding an old red tricycle that Heidi and I had as kids so we had to play police women FOREVER and direct "traffic" (traffic consisted of ONE tricycle) in the driveway. It was fun....he would just laugh and laugh every time we threw our hand up telling him to stop.
Precious little boy has his bright green bicycle riding crocs on and ready to ride!
Aideyn kept yelling "hook up"- "hook up"-finally my sister explained that he was pretending to hook up to Nic's truck like it was a train cart. He's BIGG into Thomas the Train right now and loves to "hook up" to everything! ha.







































No comments:
Post a Comment