Baby play day!

I met 5 of my girlfriends Sunday for a hot play date w/ their precious babies @ Winner Circle Park in Flowood. After an hour of playing, we were burning up SO.... went decided to refresh ourselves with yogurt and a splash pad across the street @ Berry Berry Good. WONDERFUL idea! (to me but I didn't have to tote a wet baby home!)

We all cooled off and ate yogurt then went outside for more playing. The water was surprisingly cold so the kids loved it and we found ourselves a spot under a little shaded tree. MUCH better idea=)

As you'll see, they all started out with cute little outfits on and the momma's soon realized that bare skin was much easier!

Ready?? Photo overload...enjoy! 



























 Presley couldn't stand the thought of her boyfriend flirting w/ another girl, ha!
























I didn't feel like going through each one so decided to upload ALL of them=) Loved playing with these precious babies and catching up with the mommies too!

Leave for the coast in the am and beach on Wednsday, woo hoo!!!

No comments: