Wow....big/exciting news .... I found a bed!!! I've been looking FOREVER and everything I found was either a Full Size or not tall enough. Oh my, I am SUPER happy. I've searched EVERYWHERE! (literally) I believe I've viewed every single "Victorian" bed on the web and without a doubt I've been in nearly every Antique store in the state of MS. Left my contact info with numerous stores but all the calls I've gotten were "false alarms"-never the bed I "pictured"!
But, search no more....I found the most beautiful bed and I couldn't be happier with it!!
This "search" started last year after I replaced my bedside tables. I replaced the tables, added new art on the walls and BAM... my bed looks out of place. I need something with a tall headboard but antique looking.
Here are a few that were similar to what I wanted, yet I was never "sold" on them...
Here are a few that were similar to what I wanted, yet I was never "sold" on them...
Queen Grande Salon Bed
Lexington
Palos Verdes Collection
Queen Cambridge Panel Bed
Lexington
Regents Row Collection
Lexington
Regents Row Collection
| I was getting very discouraged but I FINALLY found one!!! Lexington makes antique replica's (QUEEN SIZE!!!) so.... DREAM COME TRUE! |
This would be the new spring bedding I ordered...looks great on the bed (darn, no pic to post)
Croscill Bedford Bedding Collection
So crazy how well I sleep in this new bed=)
Mission accomplished!
So crazy how well I sleep in this new bed=)
Mission accomplished!



No comments:
Post a Comment