Paris Jewelers

I thought I'd share a little secret with y'all on a fabulous place I discovered last year....this is a place you can shop ONLINE and SAVE MONEY!

This is a jewelry and gift store out of Ridgewood, New Jersey.  How did I find it? I  have no clue but my poor husband wishes they'd close their doors.


http://www.medzgifts.com/

As I've confessed before, I'm a bit obsessed with china, annieglass and weird fun stuff like that so if I feel like I'm getting a DEAL its all the more reason to "treat" myself every now and then. Let me explain Paris Jewelers/Medz Gifts to you....
  • Prices are better than an average retail store. (It'll say MSRP price then state "our price"--the "our price" is typically quite a bit cheaper)
  • When you place an order it is TAX FREE if you are buying from a state other than NJ
  • Shipping is free for orders over $150
  • They carry LOTS of wonderful stuff...Annie Glass, Haviland, Herend, Kate Spade, Lenox, Match, Reed & Barton, Spode, Versace, Waterford and much much more...

Do yourself a favor and visit this site. Whether you want to finish out your china pattern or would like to "treat" yourself--ITS WORTH IT! No tax, free shipping AND cheaper prices....

A few of my favorite finds..

 Footed serving bowl
 Cake plate
 Petits Four Stand

 Wine coaster

Chargers

Hope y'all like it as much as I do!!!

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

I have that cake stand!! Love it!!!

I will definitely have to check this out.