Nic and I were supposed to make a trip last year to check out the patio furniture but never got around to it --definitely kicking myself now. Thanks Val for reminding me how close this place was to my destination...I would have been sick had I missed it. Kitchen furniture, office furniture, patio furniture, bedroom furniture, rugs, lamps, etc etc etc...
I took some pictures so y'all can see what this place is all about...5 large buildings (just for you Val)
One of my favorite pieces. Would be BEAUTIFUL in my kitchen (HINT HINT NIC!)
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! (Luckily for my husband, I don't drive an SUV-otherwise this would have made its way home strapped to the roof!)
They had 100's of couches and sectionals...
Love
(This is what I was telling you about Valerie)
Wall art, lamps and accessories for DAYS..
This piece was solid gold-very interesting!
Bed with removable post, nice!
I think this dresser would go well with my new bed... (I'll share that in another post!)
Kitchen and dining room tables galore..
bar stools..
Loved this table for a kitchen. (w/ a few chairs and bench)
This is by GrassRoots (It seemed everything I looked @ was "GrassRoots"-they make stuff with an antique/old look)
Would LOVEEE to have this piece!
Kitchen islands in every color
And EVERYTHING you could possibly need for a nursery.
Treat yourself, make the drive...its DEFINITELY WORTH IT!! Its in Woodland, MS --not far from Starkville...kill 2 birds with one stone =)
http://www.woodlandfurniture.net/










1 comment:
That kitchen table... O my gosh...
Post a Comment