Life is tough, get a helmet!

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind for Nic and I. We came across a house that we LOVED, made a decision to "go for it" -placed ours on the market..... all that wild MESS. And a true MESS it has been! 

Where are we now? Well...after having our house on the market 1 week-we get an offer-WE WERE THRILLED! I was supposed to be getting back with the "potential buyer" this afternoon BUT in the meantime I got a phone call from the realtor of the new house (lets call it Buckingham) saying that the house we LOVE and were in the process of buying was being REMOVED from the market this morning. WHAT THE HELL???? We were moments from selling ours and now they are removing the one we were buying from the market?!

What the hell do we do now?! Well really we had no choice, we had to remove ours from the market. So..2 hearts were crushed today. Ours, of course, becaues we LOVED Buckingham, loved the lot, loved the layout, loved the beautiful wood floors, ceilings, kitchen, appliances, circle driveway, patio-must I go on...?! WE. LOVED. THIS. PLACE. And...the poor girl that was wanting ours. She wanted to be moved in by March 30 and now because of Mr. Buckingham neither of us get what we want. Damn him!

"It wasn't meant to be"  Thats what we've been told. And looking back on it, I agree BUT I am still angery with Buckingham and I'm sure the girl that had plans to move in ours is angry with him too!




Buckingham, you are a memory of the PAST. I think your stucco is ugly when its wet anyways and ...you should fire your landscaper! Hideous yard!


On to happy things...this weekend I'm having a "girls weekend" with LOTS and LOTS of retail therapy. Hopefully that will heal this broken heart=)


Peter and Paul ... HERE WE COME!


We plan to hit up Peter's Pottery EARLY Saturday morning


 followed by some shopping @ Paul Michael on the way home!
 Happy Early Birthday Emma Lou!! We can't wait to spend your birthday weekend with you in the Delta!!!  

"Sooner or later you will see the BIG PICTURE God is painting for your life instead of just the colors He's using at the moment... "

3 comments:

Brooke Cheslek said...

YAY!! You are still my neighbor! Stay positive, this was just not the right opportunity for you and Nic Nic. So excited for this weekend.

Emily Ray said...

Bless your heart. I know how excited you were about that house but now you can build your dream home. See you this weekend at the Peter's sale! :)

Anonymous said...

Aww Kel, im sorry! Things will work out.. U will find a better home or build one that is perfect!!! Wish I could come along for a girls weekend! Yall r a lot of fun!! Love ya! Have fun this weekend... :)

-Kelly