Happy LOVE Day!



L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore can

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you

A poster my sister made (for my bach party) 
Pic on the right is blurry but its Nic, as a " cowboy"

Nic has been insisting I get a good pair of "western/cowgirl"  boots because my Steve Maddens I wear all the time are "worn" looking and not "real". So...several weeks ago we went "boot shopping" and somehow came home with matching boots--well his are darker!! (cheesy) He bought me a pair of "real boots". If you need a cute pair of boots to go with everything...these are PERFECT! They will last FOREVER and are so comfortable! Style: 1883 by Lucchese's

 I. ABSOLUTELY. LOVE. THEM. He gave them to me before our trip a few weeks ago and I think I wear them 3-4 times a week. So comfortable and go with EVERYTHING! 


Only appropriate that I wear my boots for Valentines=)
Excuse my messy desk. (Yes my screen is stacked on 3 books-wonderful ergonomics!)

Hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Valentines. What do you want for Valentines...flowers, jewelry, candy or .....boots, perhaps?!

1 comment:

CALLIE said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Nic!!!

Those boots look almost identical to the ones I have. Mine are Old West brand and I wear them ALL the time!