Sunday was my aunt Diane's birthday & Monday was my mom's. Don't know their ages (not that I would post that) but I can say...neither of them look their age. Derivaux's age gracefully =)
My wonderful aunt Sally knows how much birthdays mean to the Derivaux women so she decided to have a bday party Sunday AND Monday- 1 for Diane and 1 for mom.
My grandmother used to have birthday tea-parties for everyone's bday so Sally is going to take up the tradition!
I couldn't make it for Diane's party Sunday but here are a few pics from moms..
Mom & Diane opening their gifts
Heidi & Aideyn
Aideyn loved opening moms gifts!
Grandaddy Haden is doing MUCH better. First time he's been "out" since his surgery. Lookin' good!
Mom, Molly & Mattie
Stratton & Allen
Aideyn loves Trudy!
And JB too!
Aideyn and Rob
Party favors were Easter Egg dye kits (Sponge Bob, Star Wars, Glitter/Retro, etc)
Happy Birthday Dee and Mom=)













No comments:
Post a Comment