Sale!


My husband always says when I hear "sale" I immediately think of 1000 reasons I need to buy something...in other words I make a "compulsive purchase." I'm a woman..isn't that how we all think?  I just like knowing I'm getting a good deal-regardless of what it is, ha! 
So..I was looking for some cute summer sandals today and came across a couple of wonderful sales I thought I'd share with y'all! I just knew I had to share these with my friends but couldn't dare post these on facebook because then the husband would know what I was up to....

Saks fifth avenue has a "Friends & Family" sale going on- a big 20% off your purchase. Several designer brands are excluded but SEVERAL are not! You can treat yourself to....Tory Burch, Kors by Michael Kors, Burberry, Dolce Vita, Dior, etc. Use the code "FRIENDS" when checking out.


http://www.saksfifthavenue.com

Beautiful spring colored Tory's (cherry color)

Ariana Cork Wedge-Kors



Another good sale for those in the Jackson area...
You have to ask for the coupon at the register when checking out but its...$25 off your purchase of $100, $50 off $200, $75 off $300 and $100 off $400. NO BRANDS EXCLUDED. VERY good sale and very rare that they do a sale like this (so the lady says!)

Surely you can all think of something to treat yourself to...enjoy!


No comments: