I ended up going back over to "the old house" with her for 30-45 mins and we talked, exchanged numbers, etc. I'm much more at ease now since she's cool=) AND...she told me I'm welcome back anytime.
Friday afternoon I met Bridgett (neighbor) and her two precious girls for yogurt and then we went to Winners Circle Park to play for awhile. I was so happy to get to spend time with them....going to definitely miss those precious girls!
Precious Abbey. (I guess I didn't get a picture of Kate Douglas)
Saturday morning I took Remi on a walk around our new neighborhood. It was SOOO wonderful. There are trees EVERYWHERE so it was a shaded walk-very lovely! Everyone was out in their yards or out walking/running....super friendly neighbors! With all those trees come squirrels. Oh my..... there were thousands! Remi does good until he sees a squirrel or bird.... lets just say the majority of our walk was him pulling me. I actually rolled my ankle, not once but TWICE, while walking him. Not fun, I had a wedding Saturday night (and a swollen/bruised ankle w/ heels is NO fun).
Chasing a squirrel
Beautiful streets
Watching the birds
Such a beautiful walk. I'm really loving this neighborhood. (Eastover) A couple of people have said they would NEVER live in Jackson but quite honestly... we are loving it here. Its central to EVERYTHING and although some of the houses are older, they all keep their value (very well!!) and the neighbors couldn't be better. There are lots of young couples that live around us-just hope they are fun! And the talk about it being "unsafe".....I think that is SOUTH JACKSON. Northeast Jackson has security 24/7 that patrols all of the neighborhoods and there is very little walking traffic, so... I feel completely safe!
Saturday afternoon my mom came to town with Mattie and Molly- they did some "little girl" shopping for swim suites, etc and then met me for lunch @ Broadstreet (where we stocked up on chocolate chip cookies!!) and then we headed to the Spring Market @ The Trade Mart. SOO fun!
They signed up for all of the drawings. Lucky for me, I won one=)
Saturday night we had Anna Bailey's wedding. It was BEAUTIFUL and Anna was stunning!
My foot in these heels didn't last long.
The newly engaged Sarah & Scott
Grooms cake
Brides cake
Beautiful flower arrangements on every table!
Loved this!
Phone died so I never got a picture with the bride=(
This morning Nic and I went to Vicksburg for a brunch at my Aunt & Uncles. The celebration was for my aunts birthday, Uncle becoming Catholic and Carter & Wailes (cousins) making their confirmation.
Flowers on the gate (loved the beautiful colors and ribbon)
Beautiful, colorful flowers on the lights.
Loved all the bright spring colors
Nic checking out the bar =)
Carter, William (a new Catholic) and Wailes
Precious Ellie!
Hampton picking flowers for Ellie
Nic with his favorite aunt (or aunt-in-law?!) , Diane



























No comments:
Post a Comment