I know I blog pictures of this little guy quite frequently. (Christmas, Moms bday, etc) This is precious Aideyn, my sisters nephew- he just turned 3 years old. She has been taking care of him quite a bit over the past year and we have all fallen hard for the little guy!
I think this little boy came in her life "for a reason". He has COMPLETELY changed her day to day living. Her world revolves around Aideyn and she wouldn't have it any other way. He is SPOILED to the core. She has already taken him to do things most 2-3 year olds have never done... last April she and Rob (her fiance') took him to San Antonio-they went to the Riverwalk, did a safari, went to children museums, etc. A couple months ago they took him to New Orleans for a week. He got to visit the aquarium, various museums, the French Quarter, etc. He has been to the Jackson Zoo, Science Museum and every playground/park in Hinds, Rankin, Warren & Madison County! I think she enjoys visiting these places as much as he does=)
Aideyn has just recently started talking to me. He is VERY shy so this is a BIG BIG step. Heidi sent me this video yesterday and I just keep watching it over and over...I LOVE IT!
"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. " ~Franklin P. Jones
Ok, I'm done uploading...just had to show off this pretty little boy. Love him!



No comments:
Post a Comment