A total stranger (to me) who has heard our story and prays and checks on me frequently sent me this beautiful song this morning. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IvSuGyJQ6oM This was just the start of my good day!
I had an ultrasound and labs done today, received my follow up call that everything looked great and I am ready to start the stim meds tomorrow 🙌 I'm trusting in HIM and HE is making my paths straight.
Mom and I walked the trail again today after my doctor apt. (No more trail walks after meds start tomorrow morning ) We were a little winded after we finished so we found a covered area to sit under for a bit. When I walked up to the bench, something shiny was glaring at me
A Sister Fatima charm
GOD WINK!
We have to learn to trust God in every circumstance and in every area of our lives and I personally sometimes need nudges like this. (I now have a charm as a reminder!)
Mom and I went and had mani/pedi's this afternoon. I'm not sure if anyone else picks their color based off the name but I sure do!! Check this one out..... COURAGEOUS. I wore "its a boy" by OPI during my stimming last year and every time I did a transfer but I'm changing things up... I figured this one was fitting.
-
We did dinner in bed with TWO movies last night and I believe tonight will be pretty similar. Thankful for this time with my momma!
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment