No matter what life gives you, give more back

Friday was a great day! We had a wonderful doctor's appointment and then headed to Vail to meet up with one of my high school besties. She is moving to Salt Lake City for work and the Lord knew what I needed so he orchestrated the perfect plan. We had lunch and spent a couple hours walking around Vail before she had to hit the road to continue her drive.

What are the chances I have 2 work friends out here the day my mom left and then one of my lifelong friends drives through the same week?!

Hydrating on our road trip to Vail

It was a long drive through the mountains but so beautiful!
 
 




 
 
Nic loved the architecture and I loved all the beautiful flowers

We had a doctors appointment this morning and then headed to a farmers market in downtown Denver. Nic was in heaven. They had fresh vegetables, pastries, breads, cheeses, food trucks, flowers, local honey and olive oils, etc. Mom and I went last Saturday but we were late getting there so Nic and I went early today and had the best time looking around.








We heard from our nurse this afternoon and our retrieval has been schedule for Monday @ 11:15! We are so excited it worked out to be on Monday. We will have a full day of rest Tuesday before flying home Wednesday!!! (and maybe a Rockies game Tuesday night if I'm feeling ok!!)

We don't always get to chose what happens to us but we do get to chose what we do next ….

Whatever life gives you, you have 3 choices :
Give up
Give in 
Or
Give it your all 
 
We are so thankful for the wonderful doctor appointments the last few days and super excited about Monday!!! 1 step closer to our baby Meeks
 
XOXO



No comments: