Faith the size of a mustard seed

Isn't it amazing that faith the size of a mustard seed can move a mountain? Nothing is impossible when you have faith!  Unfortunately I have been through more loss than I ever could have imagined. We lost my nephew March 2015, granddaddy February 2016, dad October 216 and our most
recent loss (miscarriage) April 2019. I can't imagine what dark place I would be in without.my faith. 
I started 1 more shot yesterday morning (means we are getting closer to retrieval date) and other than bending the needle when we yanked the cover off, all went well.  Nic & the doctor/nurses are surprised at how well I am feeling. Mind over matter! 

Wonderful doctor visit yesterday and another good one this morning! Follicles are growing just as they should  🙌 We will get a call today letting us know our dosages for tonight and/or if I will be taking my trigger shot tomorrow or not. Retrieval scheduled for Tuesday but could possibly be Monday. It has been 2 long weeks but we are near the end! 

Today’s Scripture
"He gives power to the faint and weary, and to him who has no might He increases strength causing it to multiply and making it to abound."
(Isaiah 40:29).

If you are going through difficulty today, God wants to increase your strength. He wants to increase your power to overcome. When you keep standing, keep believing and keep doing the right thing, you are opening yourself to God’s supernatural strength. That’s when you know you are growing in Him. Be strong today. Keep pressing forward because God is at work increasing strength in you so that you can live in victory in every area of your life!

XOXO 

No comments: