We had planned to go to Vail yesterday but by the time we were ready to hit the road, the GPS said 2 hrs 40 min drive…..we changed our plans=)
Ann has bought FOUR books since she arrived in Denver. She reads on the treadmill, who would have thought?!
Since we skipped out on Vail, we went to downtown Denver instead. We did 16th street mall (a street full of shops and restaurants) and Union Station area. We ended up stopping for early dinner @ a restaurant called Seasons 52 ...amazing! We had grilled artichoke with lemon hummus, grilled parmesan cauliflower and ahi tuna.
We found a farmers market in the middle of downtown Denver so we stopped and walked through.
Beer Garden
Although I didn't sleep too good Friday night, I did feel much better yesterday so we stayed busy as much as we could. The thought of my momma leaving tomorrow makes me sick so we are making the best of EVERY moment.
Most people here have asked if the altitude is bothering us but really I think the reason I have felt so weird is because I had to stop all my vitamins a few days ago. That sounds dumb but my doctor had me on like 15 pills/vitamins a day for the past 11 weeks (the target was for 10-12 weeks so I JUST made it in time before my stim meds!!) and the day after I stopped them is when I started feeling funny. So I'm blaming the vitamins !
Those vitamins and these weird feeling are going to be SO worth it.
Gratitude reflects our trust in God. he tells us to be thankful in order to right our perspective. We thank Him intentionally, for every blessing and burden because we trust His plan for our lives. He is faithful to hear and answer us. We may not understand a hard season until we can look back and see His hand all over it.
XOXO








No comments:
Post a Comment