I raise a hallelujah, with everything inside of me

We had an 8:00 doctor apt this morning

and then tried out a new church, Cherry Hill Community Church in Highlands Ranch . A friend of mine told me about this church so we had to give it a visit and we are SO glad we did! They had wonderful worship music to start our day! 

From the time we walked in, we were greeted immediately and given a tour. (The church was quite  big and overwhelming!) All the blinds/window coverings started to roll down and then worship music started. They started with one of my favorites "Raise a hallelujah" ... and it just got better from here!


I had to take my trigger shots last night @ 12:15am and another @ 1:15 am. Nic and I went to dinner and a movie (Angel has Fallen, his choice) and came in planning to nap then wake up and do shots but I was too anxious and scared to go to sleep bc I feared we would sleep through the alarms! So we stayed up until the last shot was over then we crashed! 

Several nights this past week, we haven't been @ the hotel for my 7:00 shot so I've been doing it in the car. I feel like such a druggy bc I have to sneak to the vehicle and give myself a shot in the stomach. It's really not that bad except lifting my shirt and pinching an inch of fat. That's certainly one thing I am doing right.... if you have fat to give the shot in, it's not as painful;) 

I rarely go to movies with Nic but this one had recliners πŸ’•


Today has been a wonderful, relaxing day. We had 1 more shot (my LAST one!!) to take @ 1:15pm so we did that and then watched movies in the hotel for 4 hours! I think one of the reasons I have felt so good since being out here is that I'm getting LOTS of sleep. 

We just went for a evening walk. I took Nic to see some of the new construction homes around the area we are staying in. These houses go for 1.5-3 million and it just blows my mind! We walked in a few so nic could check them out






 
We just ate a later dinner because I can't have anything to eat/drink after midnight tonight. Hope to sleep late in the morning so its less time for me to think about eating before 11:15 procedure.
 
 
XOXO

No comments: